[Healeys] BN4 Panel switch

Mark and Kathy mgtrcars at galaxyinternet.net
Mon Mar 10 17:49:48 MST 2008

Hey Max,
     That is good information for future reference.    Not being a boat guy,
are you suggesting to go to any place where they sell boats and they should
have chrome nuts in some type of a parts department setup?  Or would this be
a Marine fastener type of business that has a walk in   parts counter.

    There seems to be a lot of marine paraphernalia that can be used in our
cars to improve the longevity and or appearance.   I prefer to go to the
right place and not make too much of an ass of my self.   But of course when
I pull up in my shinny Healey I don't think that will really be on their
minds.

Thanks,   Mark