[Healeys] Where to get Healey carpet?

Randy Dickson rdickson at midwestarchaeology.com
Mon Mar 10 09:11:54 MST 2008

Dear Fellow Healeyoids,
I have my 63 BJ7 painted now and I just installed a foil backed heat barrier
in the flooring.  I have a carpet set that I purchased years ago but it is
cheap and I don't like it all that much.  Plus it is real stiff and too
thin.  So, I have the new black carpet set that I could lay over some NICE
carpet and trace and cut out the pattern.  My question is, where can I get
some nice black carpet in a roll for my Healey?  I could have someone sew
the edges on it if I have to.  Thanks in advance!

Randy
Healey-Archaeologist

63 BJ7
66 Cobra replica