[Healeys] Fw: Concours Wheels Wanted BJ8

Dan Stromquist dan at warner-associates.com
Sat Mar 8 11:02:55 MST 2008

All;
Universal Tire will sell me those RS5s for $300 each plus shipping.  I will
still have to restore my original wires and get them mounted, etc.  My front
spokes are scraping on the calipers but the splines look good.  Should I
just order new Dunlop 60 spoke wires or restore?  It might be the hubs are
the problem.  Do you know of a spacer between the wheel and the hub I can
create more clearance with that is safe?
Dan