[Healeys] Concours Wheels Wanted BJ8

Dan Stromquist dan at warner-associates.com
Sat Mar 8 09:56:34 MST 2008

Thanks Rich.  I see old tires available here and there (including Dunlop
RS5s) that meet the concours standards but are just not safe due to their
age.  Now, if I just wanted to get the rating I guess I could buy these, put
them on restored wire rims, and trailer my car to events.  I don't think
that makes sense.  Whatever I do it will need to be safe and that eliminates
all the older tires-unfortunately.  If by chance someone did have a great
set of 5 rims with safe tires mounted, I am very interested.  I am more
likely to buy new tires and mount them.  All ideas are welcomed including
advice on how to restore old original wires.
Regards,

Daniel A Stromquist