[Healeys] Books Question

Mirek and Gwen Sharp m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 8 08:32:34 MST 2008

Jody,

One book that I did not see in the replies so far is the Club's "Originality
Guide for Restorations and Registry Inspections, Austin Healey 100, 100-six,
& 3000 Models".  This is an absolutely outstanding resource put together by
the best minds on the continent (at least with respect to Healey wisdom).  I
have most of the books mentioned in the lists provided and have been
repairing my 60 BT7 since 1974, but I now never undertake the refurbishment
or re-assembly of any component without referring to this manual.  After a
factory manual and parts list, I would make it my #3 purchase. See the AHCA
web site for purchase details

http://www.serve.com/AHCA/event_standards_concours.htm

For history and a plain good read on Healeys, my favourite is still Browning
and Needham's "Healeys and Austin Healeys".

cheers,

Mirek