[Healeys] front wing cut-out

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 20:49:50 MST 2008

Hello Eric;  According to the Austin Service Journal A/421 1961-08-11, "... the 'opening' line of the front wing panel has been altered to give greater clearance to the road wheel [ BN1 9 1/2" ; BN2 9"].  Details of the change are inclued in the attached bulletin.  Hope this helps.
  --Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada' '60 MkI BN7 & '62 MkII BT7
  PS: Rich, I thought you might like a copy.
  PPS: If anyone else wants a copy, let me know and I will send a batch email late Saturday or Sunday.

"Brits'n'Pieces (Eric Frenken)" <lists at brits-n-pieces.com> wrote: << Hello,
I know the height of the wheel cut-out of the front wings changed between
BN1 and BN2, but I don't know the exact change point. Was this identical
with the change of the model (BN1 to BN2) or at sometime during the early
production of the BN2? And, which model had the higher cut-out?  Can somebody please enlighten me? >>

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives