[Healeys] Books Question

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Fri Mar 7 13:39:49 MST 2008

Also, Clausager's Original Austin Healey, similar to the Anderson Moment book, but Anderson Moment probably has more useful deatails, and Clausager more nice color pictures, also Geoffrey Healey's book is what I consider a must read for the Healey enthusiast  ("The Big Healeys" I think, cant recall the exact name)  He was of course there for most of what went on at the factory.

Glenn's old Austin and Austin Healey guide can be gotten on E-bay for a few books from time to time, it covers more models so a little more generic, but has some good tips written from the perspective of fixing and diagnosing an old car, rather than servicing a new one, as the factory shop manual is slanted towards.

If you want to read contemporary road tests Road & Track on Austin Healey is good, and I think Brooklands books publishes a similar tome with more english road tests in it.

Greg Lemon