[Healeys] front wing cut-out

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 02:40:38 MST 2008

Erik -

If I'm not mistaken I think the cut out height changed mid production
on the BN1.  The cutout originally was lower but was raised after
there were some problems with the tyres striking the fenders in a
bumpy turn.  My early BN1 has small cutouts... I actually prefer it,
but it's hardly noticeable to the layman.

Alan

--
Alan

'52 A90