[Healeys] A question about "LWB"

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 05:55:00 MST 2008

Mark / Steve -

I was thinking that it might be for "Light Weight Block" as I know you could
special order these from the factory.  Maybe its got an alloy block in
there?  It would sort of make sense with the Personal Export Delivery as it
would have likely had to been ordered direct from the factory with an alloy
block.  Even in the 80's I know AH Spares had a few left over OEM alloy
blocks that never got sold, I think they were selling them for about a
1,000 quid back then.

If it has an alloy block... boy-o that will be a valuable suprise!

Cheers,

Alan