[Healeys] Racing Goodies for Sale

GSFuqua1 at aol.com GSFuqua1 at aol.com
Wed Mar 5 22:08:36 MST 2008

One of my good friends has decided that Vintage Racing is not his cup of tea
so to speak.  SO...We have some VERY nice and VERY lightly used goodies for
sale.

1 pair of new style mid-height Oakley racing shoes 10.5 size in black.
1 XL G-Force Racing Suit Blue
2 XL Carbon X Oakley underwear (Tops & Bottoms)
1 Oakley Carbon X Balaclava
2 Pair of Carbon X Socks
1 Pair of G-Force Racing Gloves (Large I think)
1 Bell M4 White Helmet in Large (With Hans set up)
1 Hans Sport Device (New Style)
1 Set of G-Force Arm Restraints
1 G-Force Gear Bag

All of the above has been used for ONE weekend!!

We also have one nicely prepared 72 MG Midget

For those who may be interested in any or all of the above please contact me.
 It is in my shop in Branson, MO.  I can send pictures and details.  Bill of
Sale only.  CVAR log books and has passed the CVAR 08 Tech Inspection.  Car
ran very well at TWS.  Former David Littlefield Car.

This is the last car built by David McCullough of Ishida Motorsports
(DFW) before Pinnacle took over.  McCullough has years of experience
racing Spridgets, including at the Runoffs in the 70's.  The motor was
built by Bob Weber of SFD engines-- also a legend in Spridget racing.  It
was formerly owned by David Mhoon.  It is eligible for all CVAR
authenticity points, except it currently does not have an alternator.
Motor is relatively mildly tuned for reliability.  As it is, it is a
top-third FP car.  Pam's best at TWS with this setup was a 2:09.  That
used to be good enough to run in the top 4, but the competition has
gotten faster.  Pam ran about mid-pack in class at the Walter Mitty races
at Road Atlanta.  The car also has some history-- it ran in the 50th
Collier Cup at Watkins Glen.

The motor has seen quite a few races, but still has good compression and
makes good power.  The 2:09 was done in September of last year, so it is
no slouch.  Eventually it will need a freshening.

Price on the car is $9000.  Equipment prices are open to reasonable offers.
Reasonable being the key word.

I can be reached via e-mail at _gsfuqua1 at aol.gsf_ (mailto:gsfuqua1 at aol.com)
or on my cell phone 417-593-9503