[Healeys] Carburetor cleaning and re-oiling

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Tue Mar 4 16:24:06 MST 2008

Jorge,

The jet is not centred properly for the needle to be able to fully drop down
the middle. It is presently hanging up on one side, the jet being off to one
side, and causing a bind. Follow the jet centring instructions in the
workshop manuals. It's not difficult. I use 30wt. oil in the damper.

Rich Chrysler