[Healeys] [semi-OT] Wheels of Britain car show March 3rd 2008

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 15:43:39 MST 2008

Hey Folks,

I had a good time shooting pictures at the Wheels of Britain show here
in Phoenix on Sunday. I managed to meet and chat with a number of
other Healey drivers and had a great time seeing what my car will
eventually look like. Now even SWMBO understands why I love Healeys so
much.
There were a number of Austin Healeys at the
show. Now I have 500+ photos (organised by Marque) at
http://www.theymightberacing.com/Shows/WheelsofBritain2008.aspx

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/