[Healeys] 100-4 Ignition Switch

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Mon Mar 3 06:36:17 MST 2008

I may be mistaken, but it might work to just get the correct numbered
cylinder and install it in any 100-4 ignition switch.  This means that
you could widen your search to other cars.  For instance, my MG TD has
an FA series ignition switch key, but I'm sure that the switch is
different between the two cars.
Charlie