[Healeys] 100-4 Ignition Switch

Alan alanb at nfahc.co.uk
Sun Mar 2 13:55:43 MST 2008

Guys.
The Heritage Certificates are good but not necessarily perfect. They rely on
an archivist reading the handwriting of an assembly line worker on the Build
Card. The cards were handled in a hostile environment and after a long
period of storage transferred to microfiche. Misreading is (in my
experience)frequent.

I believe key ranges FP and FS were used. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Cheers...........
            http://www.nfahc.co.uk
        http://www.healey-weekend.com