[Healeys] Fenders for BN2 bought in '78..

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 05:21:34 MST 2008

Tadek -

Yeah, Sports and Classics is an old time Healey dealer & parts.  They are
still around.  In my records I have old catalogues from them from the 70's.

My bet if they took two months to fill the order back then, they would have
got the fenders from the only people who had them back then - AH Spares
which bought out all the factory spares in the early 70's.

Best -

Alan