[Healeys] Did you know? (shrouds)

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 06:53:51 MDT 2008

Jim -

Your pictures are great, thanks for sharing them....

There's a ton of interesting history on Larry Varley's site, and there
is actually an article chronicling how Jensen made the shrouds (with
pics!):

http://www.users.bigpond.com/acmefluid/jensenweld.html

Also, did you know that Mk II and Mk III shrouds are different than
Mki/100-6 shrouds?  The grille opening is slightly different and the
curvature of the bit above the grill is rounder on the MkII/MKIIIs,
alot of people don't know that.

Best,

Alan

'52 A90