[Healeys] Healey on Ebay formerly owned by a pimp!

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 22:57:28 MDT 2008

I have to concur with Alan on this. I don't like the side-bits, and I
loathe automatic transmissions, but, otherwise, from the resto-mod
category it's a pretty sweet ride.

Now, that being said, I hope it was a total basket case car that this
was done to. If it were a complete car, I'd be the first in line to
beat the fellow with a stick.

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/