[Healeys] On the Road to Conclave (Day 4) - Part 2

Carlos Cruz healey3000bn7 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 13:46:06 MDT 2008

Michael,

  Are you sure it had nothing to do with lawyers (even retired ones) attracting spiders and other insects?

  Sorry man, I couldn't resist.

  Cheers,
  Carlos

Awgertoo at aol.com wrote:
  Steve--

I know you like tarantulas as you have a large (dead) one displayed
prominently on your living room wall. Keep an eye out for them--they wait alongside
the road and cleverly time their jumps to come into or onto passing cars. I
am not making this up--I had to dodge them all the way from El Paso to San
Antonio on the way to Conclave in 2004.

Best--Michael Oritt

In a message dated 6/26/2008 7:01:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,