[Healeys] On the Road to Conclave (Day 4) - Part 2

E.A. Driver edriver at sasktel.net
Thu Jun 26 10:08:28 MDT 2008

Hello Steve

Love these travelogues - ah vultures, sure it wasn't one of the late,
well worn modified Healeys they were foraging on ;-) !

Now I'm really concern about Michael comment on the flying tarantulas -
a quick review of Pettingill's
"A guide to bird finding west of the Mississippi" and several notable
books on Arachnida reveal nothing.  One has to wonder if it is the
water or something else in  Maryland that Michael is enjoying ;-)

I agree Bob will receive super help from David, hopefully he will be
able to continue on without anymore problems.

Keep safe

Kind regards
Ed
Saskatoon