[Healeys] Video filched from Healey Club of Switzerland

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Jun 25 17:48:18 MDT 2008

   Weak,  bland  tune  and video IMO, but the Healey really chewed up the
   scenery  (why  do  I  think  the producer knew it was weak and let the
   Healey steal the show?).
   Still the best is Tears for Fears "Everybody Wants to Rule the World,"
   but any clip with a Healey is winner.   Including (at least one) Janet
   Jackson video, that's three that are basically people riding around in
   Healeys.  Guess we're on the right track ;)
   bs
   Alan Seigrist wrote:

Classy and catchy, and not a single use of the "F" word!  Brilliant.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 10:10 AM, Michael Gladwin