[Healeys] Big Healey ringtone

John Sims ahbn6 at optonline.net
Mon Jun 23 14:31:46 MDT 2008

I have one on my site in .wav format. 51.3 KB Also check on my site under
clubs heading on the Important Links page for the Swiss Healey club. They
have it for download. That is where I got my copy. Too lazy to look up the
URL and besides, will get you to look at my site for other neat stuff!

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com