[Healeys] BT7 Armrest question

Steinman, Bill wsteinman at pogolaw.com
Mon Jun 23 12:11:41 MDT 2008

Got a quick question for the collective about the armrest (or lack
thereof) on my '59 BT7.  I'm getting ready to order an armrest, but I'm
not sure how it attaches to the transmission hump.  In looking through
the usual reference materials, it seems like some were snapped on, while
others were mounted some other way (stitched, perhaps)?

Any words of wisdom would be most appreciated!

B.

NOTICE: This communication and its attachments have been sent to you from
Powell Goldstein LLP and may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. If you are not the intended
recipient appearing in the address lines of this communication, you should not
rely upon it.  Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this
communication in error, and delete the copy you received.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 Disclosure: Under U.S. Treasury regulations, we are required
to inform you that any tax advice contained in this e-mail or any attachment
hereto is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid penalties
imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.

Thank you.