[Healeys] Paint flaking

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 09:06:48 MDT 2008

Mike -

I'd scale off the paint that is flaking, then prep the surface with
some Permatex Rust Remover Paint - It will paint on and turn black.
Then spray with a quality primer (preferably an anti-rust primer) and
spray on a final overcoat of a color red enamel you can find in the
store that approximates what you have.  That should last you a
lifetime.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1