[Healeys] Ethenol from Time Magazine

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Fri Jun 20 17:52:35 MDT 2008

One thing I forgot to mention about the price of ethanol is that it is
subsidized to the tune of about a buck a gallon. If you had to pay full
price it could never compete with petroleum. Because of the subsidy there is
a new ethanol plant being built in Des Moines for close to a billion
dollars. Your (our) tax dollars at work.

Bill Lawrence