[Healeys] Fwd: Re: Fwd: MORE Sebring 3000's

sebring at illawarra.hotkey.net.au sebring at illawarra.hotkey.net.au
Fri Jun 20 00:41:13 MDT 2008

Quoting "Eric (Rick) Wilkins" <e-wilkins at cox.net>:

> Somewhere I have a copy of the spec sheet from the 4th one that went
> to Canada.
>
> Here is a website with the specs typed out:
>
> http://www.race-cars.com/carsold/austinhl/a76686/a76686ss.htm
>
> Wilko

The car/cars you refer to are the green UJB series from Sebring 1960, entered
by BMC.  These cars were little modified structually. Iron heads and SU's.
Most mods. were aimed at reliability. I think BMC owned these cars?
Interestingly one of the Sebring entries was sold off to David Dixon who
entered it at LeMans and then sold it to John Chatham and it became famous.
Joe

-----