[Healeys] Mark III brake lines boobo

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 10:31:01 MDT 2008

Wes -

All the basic routing for the brake lines from the master cylinders to
the brakes are identical for both LHD and RHD cars - the only
difference between the two is the reservoir on a RHD car is connected
with a special bracket to the right hand side substructure's box (that
is connected to the RH pedal box).  This special bracket is connected
basically right above the master cylinders and holds the reservoir
right underneath the bonnet at the right rear.  In many ways this is a
much more logical location for the reservoir, as the piping to the
master cylinders is very short and direct.  Get the special RHD
bracket (it is triangular shaped) and it will all bolt right up
without having to drill anything.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1