[Healeys] Brake lines LHD Mark 3

Weston Keyes westonkeyes at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 07:02:23 MDT 2008

Hello Folks,

    I am running new brakes lines in a car I didn't take apart. It is a 3000
built in 2/1967, left hand drive. I have a kit from Automec that has all the
lines. As far as I can tell from the parts manual there are two junctions in
the engine bay. Is that correct? It looks like from the master cylinder a line
goes to a 3 way  where there is an in and out and also the brake switch. From
there it looks like it goes to a 4 way where the 3 lines out go to the 2 front
brakes and a line to the rear. If this is correct where do the 2 junctions
bolt to the car?
Also where does the reservoir mount? Is there a bracket for it?

Many Thanks

Wes Keyes
York, Maine