[Healeys] Electric Radiator Fan Advice

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Thu Jun 19 06:00:42 MDT 2008

G'day Alan

Here is another chance to mention an Australia company.

Melbourne based company Davis Craig were the inventors of the thermo
switched electric radiator fan.

They make standard equipment for many GM products including the Corvette.

Have a look at

http://www.daviescraig.com.au/main/display.asp

They also have a magic product that is actually a computerised water pump
that plumbs into the bottom radiator hose. You set the temperature and then
through the use of both the fan and water flow the temp is maintained. You
actually do away with the standard water pump impeller.

Of course I am on a commission for every pump and fan sold. I liked the fan
and bought the company.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia