[Healeys] Computer issue *unk Mail

Patton Dickson 57healey at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 07:37:57 MDT 2008

I noticed a major increase on my non list email address at Yahoo.
Something must be up, there is a website somewhere outthere that
tracks spam activity if you want to look for that

Patton

--

Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com - Plano, TX
1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."