[Healeys] San Diego Healeys onThe Bay

Ghess4 ghess4 at cox.net
Sat Jun 14 22:13:04 MDT 2008

Hello to you all:

The 2008 Austin Healey Conclave is just a couple of weeks away and as a San
Diego Austin Healey Club Member I want to remind all who are planning to
attend and all of those that are still trying to decide,  that we have a great
set of Sponsors with some exciting products that are going to be raffled and
auctioned.

Take a look at http://austinhealeyconclave.com and click on the Sponsor banner
and you will see names of all of the Sponsors and Contributors and you will
likely get some idea of the products that they are providing for the auction
and they are pretty numerous.  Things like car mounted cameras, car ramps, car
dollies, tool boxes, totaling about two hundred items to be auctioned!

Come on out and congratulate and admire especially all of those who have
driven their cars two or three thousand miles and still have the courage to
enter their cars in the driving events and then drive those several thousand
miles back home!

Best Regards and hope to see you here.

Gale A. Hess
San Diego Austin Healey Club