[Healeys] Alan Dearest

Jackson Krall jackson_krall at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 14 13:04:10 MDT 2008

It doesn't surprise me that you chose not to share you're trivialisation of the U.S. Constitution with the list.
It's a standard to the World. Our leaders are sworn to uphold it.
As far as Jefferson and FDR are concerned - nobody's perfect.
I have no problem tweeking it as long as it results in more freedom not less freedom. Thats what it's all about Alan,
 F R E E D O M
(and freedom to drive your Healey at night and in the rain or snow if you should so choose)

Best
JK