[Healeys] CA Model Year License Plates

Richard Kahn tahoehealey at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 13 17:40:33 MDT 2008

Yea, like we drive much at night.> From: dwflagg at juno.com> Date: Fri, 13 Jun
2008 17:12:28 +0000> To: tahoehealey at hotmail.com> CC:
thehartnetts at earthlink.net; healeys at autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Healeys] CA
Model Year License Plates> > What is the issue with the plates being
reflective or not?> > Doug> > > I read the law Len posted and it says that in
July of 2009 Californians may to> use plates appropriate to year of
manufacture. I'm not sure of the costs of> it. I personally pushed my state
politicians to allow this. I have saved their> letters which were all in favor
but the head of the DVM would not budge. He> felt they were unsafe because
they did not reflect at night. I gave up only to> find out otherswere also
working on this as well. They were successful and I> hope I helped. This has
actually caused a rush on flee-market used plates. The> cost went up as people
are getting ready. This is way beyound a Healey thing> but had support of all
car enthusiast from Hot Rod to classic mussel cars.> Another Rich on the List>
to choose from a huge selection of shipping supplies!>
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3n4VimW5sXB3q2wZaAKvLwNWWaW
d2NpEybfTgOOhdJT1MQA5/