[Healeys] CA Model Year License Plates

Healey Bruce healeybruce at roadrunner.com
Fri Jun 13 11:38:23 MDT 2008

In CA, the CHP used the reflective argument that law enforcement would be
less able to identify the plate at night.  Of course, there are so, so many
classic cars with YOM or vintage plates being used for criminal activity and
attempting to flee the authorities at night . . .   I'm sure it surpasses
all the other law enforcement issues out there.

Bruce Steele
1960 BN7
Brea, CA