[Healeys] Out of State registration

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 17:49:21 MDT 2008

Yup, Ca is zealous re the revenue;  I got away with KY plates on my car in
Pleasanton for two years but finally the local guy followed me home into the
apartment parking lot and said I had  3 days to get it registered with CA
plates or he would nail me. My car passed the sniff test but failed the visual
as my K & N air filter did not have the CA silver sticker on it...another long
story.  I put the OEM air box on it and while I passed the test, the numbers
weren't as good as with the K & N.  Go figure.

Richard of KY/CA
1960 BN7  440