[Healeys] Convert to neg gnd question

bighealey at charter.net bighealey at charter.net
Thu Jun 12 15:31:01 MDT 2008

Tom,

OK I figured it out, you are not a member of AHCUSA that's why you could see the technical archives.  Go to the home page click join now.  We have hundreds and hundreds of these types of articles on the site and am adding them at a steady rate of one to two a day.  The hitch is membership is required to see the real juicy stuff.  This is one of the best benefits of membership.

I set this particular article to PUBLIC access so you can now get at it.  Call it a sample.

http://healey.org/content/view/310/168/

Sorry for the click fest.  I hope to see you join.  Blatent plug...................

Warm Regards,

Tracy