[Healeys] Healey custodian- solicitation

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 20:22:07 MDT 2008

Tom,

That's a great example of leaving behind a legacy that goes with the
vehicle. When I write up my work for my web site it's really just for
me, but putting it out there makes it useful for others.

The other thing that I enjoy about this aspect of car ownership is
talking about restoration. I run across many co-workers, friends, and
acquaintances that talk about wanting to do a restoration. I invite
them over to help me out and learn how to do things. What I find is
that 1 in 10 are capable enough to maintain a decent driver and 1 in
100 turns out to be capable of doing their own full restoration.

I know that people get tired of me blathering on about cars, but the
most important thing, to me, about this hobby is my passion for it,
and sharing that passion with others. I know that every time I meet
someone that's truly passionate about something (regardless of what it
is) it becomes an inspiration to me. I only hope I'm able to do that
for others.

Cheers!
jody

--