[Healeys] Healey custodian

Rick Neville healeyrick at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 17:27:38 MDT 2008

Michael,

I certainly meant no offense to you, and apologize if any was taken. My point was merely that people should feel free to enjoy their Healeys in the way they want to and not to pay too much attention to how others feel they should. My best regards to you and your daughter on her upcoming marriage. You have every right to wax poetic!

Happy Healeying,
Rick