[Healeys] Healey custodian

Awgertoo at aol.com Awgertoo at aol.com
Wed Jun 11 11:11:22 MDT 2008

It never ceases to amaze me how snippets of posts get quoted, then  bent into
some other's message.

If you'll read my words and not your thoughts I think you'll  see I don't
treat my car as a museum piece--I've had my 100  for 8 years and have put about
60K miles on it.  The term "Custodian"  is but a metaphor, the message being
that I hope some other person  gets pleasure out of my car at some point in the
future.

Best--Michael Oritt
----

In a message dated 6/11/2008 8:29:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,