[Healeys] BJ8 carb adjust question

Norman Nock sjnnock at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 10 17:26:27 MDT 2008

Ken ... When l worked for LUCAS in Birmingham the test
track we used was M.I.R.A   .. this was also used by
S.U to find the correct needles for
British cars fitted with the S.U carb.
.

lf you go on line and check it out M.I.R.A   ( it's
near Birmingham  my home town )

         M.I.R.A, Motor Industry Research  Association
test track Nuneaton

 also  ''               ""          ""
''                 ""            ""    "" Birmingham

          Norman Nock