[Healeys] Senate Votes To Privatize Its Failing Restaurants

David Leong david at dleong.org
Tue Jun 10 11:50:01 MDT 2008

Please forgive me in advance if I am speaking out of turn. I am only a
former owner, and just a lurker on this list.

One observation is that if the club is dominated by a bunch of old white
men, with conservative views, that would probably be one limiting factor in
attracting a younger crowd to these cars or at least the club.

Just my $.02. Carry on.....................

Dave