[Healeys] Senate Votes To Privatize Its Failing Restaurants

Michael Salter msalter at precisionsportscar.com
Tue Jun 10 11:24:48 MDT 2008

Hear, hear........
Michael Salter.

On Behalf Of Roland Wilhelmy
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 1:13 PM
To: 'Austin Healey list'Subject: Re: [Healeys] Senate Votes To Privatize Its
Failing Restaurants

Can we please get back to the topic that is the purpose of this list?

-Roland
BN1 #724

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 09:36:08 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

::Sounds like the over-riding issues here are spending some tax dollars on
ending homelessness and getting some public toiletts. It seems possible that
he may have left her for taking a job at FOX
::
::Best
::JK
::