[Healeys] Senate Votes To Privatize Its Failing Restaurants

Ron Davies rdavies1 at cox.net
Tue Jun 10 08:12:08 MDT 2008

Al:
That's one small advantage of paying your bills online.
You don't pay postage. You don't buy envelopes.
I use WAMU and the way they make their money is on the float.
I electronically write the check and it is immediately taken from my account
but the recipient doesn't get it for 4 days.
Ron O. Davies

Nope.  I had to pony up 43 cents in postage to pay an 8 cent bill!  Who
knows what the cost to them is to actually process it....

Al Fuller
'62 BT-7