[Healeys] Seat pans

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 10 05:09:49 MDT 2008

I also added an inch of foam to the back of my Moss seat foams however that
was a bit much so I had to cut it back to 1/2 inch.     Keep in mind that
when the covered seat is installed it is held down in the back area by the 3
metal tabs on the seat frame.
It does help to have a slight ridge or blank area here so these tabs are not
totally imbedded in your brand new leather covers.  Over time I can see how
these tabs may certainly start to cut into the back of the seat bottom.

Just my observation,  anyway.

Sure am glad my interior feat is over.   Almost as mentally grueling as some
of the Healey mechanical stuff.   It would have helped if I new of all the
items that were
know longer used or needed in the seat cover installation of my Heritage
kit.  Maybe
its time that Heritage updates their pictures.

Mark