[Healeys] Senate Votes To Privatize Its Failing Restaurants

tomfelts at windstream.net tomfelts at windstream.net
Mon Jun 9 21:09:06 MDT 2008

Speaking of the govt., I just have to tell you this one.  I submitted an application for renewal of my passport.  All new photo's, the application, the old passport, and $$$.  All was there.

Several weeks later I get it all sent back with a form letter that says there is a problem with the photo's and to refer to page 2 of some form.  (couldn't have taken the time to tell me the problem) I finally found the reference and -------------------------you will NEVER believe this.  I had attached the photo to the application form with only 2 staples.  Pg 2 of form abcdefg etc etc says it MUST be attached with 4 staples.  Thus-----they send it back at more expense to the taxpayer and to me.  The funny thing was the photo was in perfect condition and could have easily been trimmer and used on the new passport.

I had re-sent but have also sent a letter to the office of inspection---whatever that is. Any bets on whether or not they answer it?

Absolutely unbelievable and downright laughable!!

tom