[Healeys] shock towers

John Rowe jkrowe46 at bigpond.net.au
Sun Jun 8 01:45:29 MDT 2008

Kilmartin make an excellent product that is adjustable for camber and
castor. Although I have had no need for them, a number of friends swear by
them. I would remove them by grinding or with the "hot axe" (oxy/acetyline)
but no doubt this will be howled down! They would be available from
stockists of Kilmartin parts anywhere
John Rowe (Qld Australia)
BN1
BT7