[Healeys] Good Front Shocks (Upper "A" arm assemblies) for BJ8

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Jun 7 21:54:21 MDT 2008

David,

I don't see why the bushings and/or shafts can't be replaced; i.e. have
the shocks rebuilt sans valving.   This would be considerably cheaper
than new shocks, which will require mods to the wheel wells.  Otherwise,
you'll need to buy used OEM--doubt there is any NOS left--and probably
get them rebuilt anyway.

The best in the biz is Worldwide Auto parts:
http://www.mailbag.com/users/nosimport/

bs

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net