[Healeys] (no subject)

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sat Jun 7 19:12:14 MDT 2008

Not unless the car is upside down!

It's leaking air in somewhere. Make sure your fluid is not now aerated and
cloudy.

Make sure the shoes are matched to the drums both in arc and truth and are
adjusted to spec. Make sure the handbrake link is undone while adjusting the
rear shoes.
Also make sure your master cylinder pedal free play adjustment is set
correctly.

Rich Chrysler