[Healeys] Front Badge

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Sat Jun 7 05:25:23 MDT 2008

Greg, I have assumed that a badge that is just all chrome now was once
painted and the paint has flaked off over the years.  The originals might
also have been cloisonni (note:  the list server seems to change the
accented "e" on the end of this word to "i"), but I would guess that someone
would have to intentionally remove all traces of the cloisonni, unlike paint
which could easily flake off on its own.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA