[Healeys] Front Badge

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Fri Jun 6 17:09:11 MDT 2008

Hi, Ric -
You can get a new badge from either of the following:
Victoria British:
http://www.victoriabritish.com/ICATALOG/AH/full.aspx?Page=36
SC Parts (England): http://tinyurl.com/3uofry

It's also possible to have an original badge re-cloisonned from some place
in England, as previously discussed on the list, but one of our British
listers will have to remind us of the contact info for that.

I can't vouch for the quality of any of the above, but I have seen some
badges that were obviously new replacements and they looked pretty good.

Cheers!
Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry