[Healeys] Healeys Digest, Vol 2, Issue 356

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 17:03:21 MDT 2008

Jess -

These cars are hard to find so you should just take what you can get.
The most important thing is to find a car with a clean, non rusty
chassis & clean body - fixing this stuff is by far the most expensive
and hardest to repair properly.

Don't worry about the motor - usually they are working well and even
if broken, and easier to fix by yourself, or by a mechanic.  Looking
for a car with a good interior is a good idea - these can be expensive
to fix unless you do it yourself, which is a very big job.  But
finding the right car with specifically a good red interior - well
that could take you a couple of years.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1